The day is 24 hours long. And your to-do list always exceeds the time. So don’t do more, do less.
Less of what’s not healthy, less of a bad habit, spend less time complaining, less time rationalizing, less mental space justifying that last action…less.
And more of what makes you fulfilled. More of what you’ll look back on tomorrow (and next year) and smile about:
- Choose better (quality) vs more (quantity).
- Show someone you care. Congratulate somebody.
- Acknowledge someone’s hard work.
- Go to bed early. Wake UP early!
- Stop procrastinating on a goal.
- Eat a healthy lunch.
- Be the example.
- Set the standard.
You’ll have time… if you choose not to do those other things. A MUST READ in the area of focusing on what’s most important is Gary Keller’s The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results.
What “other things” should you stop doing?
Answer in the comments below: